top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Public·94 members
Leonardo Watson
Leonardo Watson

Isaac Asimov The Stars Like Dust Epub Converter

Last modified: 11 July 2014FAQ for alt.books.isaac-asimovThis document answers frequently asked questions about Isaac Asimov and his works.Compiled by Edward Seiler (ejseiler@earthlink.net) and John H. Jenkins (jenkins&#64mac.com). Special thanks to Soh Kam Yung, Mark Brader, Matthew P. Wiener, and Colin Cutler for their contributions.Copyright &#169 1994-2014 by Edward Seiler and John H. Jenkins. All rights reserved.For a German translation of this FAQ, see Bálint Krizsán's site.Table of Contents:For startersJust how many books did Asimov write?Where can I get a list of all of Asimov's books? Is there a WWW or FTP site for this information?Lists available from books.Lists available on the Internet.Where can I download Asimov's fiction on the net?Where else can I find Asimov stuff on the net? I would like to buy a certain book by Asimov, but I can't find it anywhere. Can you help me find it? Who can I contact regarding rights and permissions for works by Isaac Asimov?Biographical (non-literary)How do you pronounce "Isaac Asimov"?When did Asimov die? What was the cause of his death? Where is he buried?When and where was he born?Who are the other members of his family?Was he married? Did he have any children?Where did Asimov live, attend school, and work during his life?What are the titles of Asimov's autobiographies? Where can I get them?What books and articles about Asimov have been written by others?What religious beliefs did Asimov have?Did Asimov do anything other than write all day and all night?Is it true that Asimov had a fear of flying?What other notable quirks, fears, and pet peeves did Asimov have?Biographical (literary)When did he start writing?What was his first published story?What awards did he win for his writing?What is Asimov's last book?Of his own work, what were Asimov's favorite and least favorite novel? What were his favorite and least favorite stories?The Foundation/Robot SeriesWhat is this Forward the Foundation I keep hearing about?Did Asimov really write Forward the Foundation? Didn't he die before it was done, so somebody else really wrote it up from notes?What about the contradictions between Forward the Foundation and other Foundation books? Is it true that a new Foundation Trilogy written by three different authors was published? How could the publisher be allowed to do such a thing?What is the chronological order of the Foundation books?What is the order in which the Foundation books should be read? Foundation and Earth? What book is that? Why can't I find it on sale in a bookstore? Whatever happened to the Solarians, who mysteriously disappeared in Robots and Empire?What is the significance of the ending of Foundation and Earth?Why do Asimov's books give two reasons why the Earth becomes radioactive?Did Asimov write the Foundation books with any plan in mind?Is Data from Star Trek: The Next Generation an Asimovian robot?What are the Laws of Robotics, anyway?Other writingsWhat is the relationship between the movie Fantastic Voyage and Asimov's novel?What did Asimov write besides the Foundation and Robot books?What is the source of the title of the novel The Gods Themselves?Is there an index of his science articles for the Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction (F&SF)? Of his editorials in Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine (IASFM)?What is the Asimov-Clarke treaty? There's this really neat story by Asimov which I would like to read again, and I can remember the title; could you tell me where to find it?There's this really neat story by Asimov, but I can't remember the title...I'd like to hear some opinions about some of Asimov's books. Do you have any? What is the title of the essay that Asimov wrote concerning the ultimate self-contained, portable, high-tech reading device of the future which turns out to be a book? Where can I find it? In his story "Pate de Foie Gras", Asimov presented a puzzle, but did not provide a solution to that puzzle. He stated that some people wrote him with an answer immediately after the story's publication, and as science advanced he eventually began receiving letters with another possible solution. But he doesn't say what those solutions were. Did he ever provide the solutions, and if so, what are they?Did you know that Asimov is the only author to have published books in all ten categories of the Dewey Decimal System?More than books...What records, audio tapes, videotapes, and software are available?Have any of Asimov's books or stories been made into a radio production, movie or television series?For startersJust how many books did Asimov write?Short answer:An awful lot. Hundreds.Long answer:Well, it depends on how you count them.For example, the most complete Asimov bibliography which Asimov himself had a hand in preparing is the catalogue in I. Asimov: A Memoir. It lists 469 items, including 2 wall posters and a calendar (which some people might not be inclined to count as "books".) It also lists 117 science fiction anthologies, none of which are entirely by Asimov, and many of which include no stories by him (and so some people might be inclined not to count those.) There are also books which were almost entirely written by someone else (the Superquiz books, From Harding to Hiroshima, the Book of Facts) which Asimov counted because he had an extensive role in the editing of the book. Some books were counted more than once if Asimov did extensive work on later editions (such as the Biographical Encyclopedia.) And, of course, Asimov recycled many of his stories and essays so that they appeared in more than one collection, and some books are nothing but recyclings of older books.On the other hand, the catalogue in I. Asimov: A Memoir is not complete. Near the end of his life, Asimov's ill health kept him from keeping careful track himself of all the books he published, and so some books were left out of the catalogue. Some books, of course, were published after I. Asimov: A Memoir and so are not listed there. Ed Seiler's list of books includes numerous titles missing from the catalogue in I. Asimov: A Memoir, and ends up with a count of somewhat over 500.And then there are books like Harlan Ellison's I, Robot: The Illustrated Screenplay. It is based on Asimov's work, and both Asimov's and Ellison's name are listed on the title page, but the actual work on the screenplay is virtually all Ellison's. It was published in book form after Asimov's death, which makes it difficult to know if Asimov himself would have counted it. Does it count as an "Asimov" book?So about the only definitive answer that can be provided at this point is: An awful lot. Hundreds.If you are interested in his biography, you can use this website, and if you are interested in Isaac's links to non-medical resources, then you should go to this website.

Isaac Asimov The Stars Like Dust Epub Converter

350c69d7ab

https://soundcloud.com/evgeniyku94/how-to-download-free-cracked-apps

https://soundcloud.com/berishbialkeh/download-visual-studio-2022-enterprise-full-crack

https://soundcloud.com/stanglthuw0/nck-box-dongle-latest-crack-upd-full-setup-free-download

https://soundcloud.com/nattalia-nunez/dva-form-d8601

https://soundcloud.com/yaroslav1nwn/anydesk-free-download-crack

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page