top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Public·67 members
Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

How to Install and Play My Singing Monsters Composer APK on Your Phone or Tablet

My Singing Monsters Composer: A Fun and Creative Music App

If you love music and monsters, you will love My Singing Monsters Composer. This is a music tool app that features dozens of lovable monsters from the My Singing Monsters franchise. You can combine their unique vocal, percussive, and instrumental sounds to create your own original compositions. You can also learn musical notation, record and share your songs, and enjoy monster music from other users and developers.

my singing monsters composer apk latest version

Download: https://blltly.com/2vxQmc

In this article, we will show you what are the features and benefits of My Singing Monsters Composer, how to download and install the app, and how to use it to create, learn, and enjoy music. Let's get started!

What is My Singing Monsters Composer?

My Singing Monsters Composer is a music tool app that was developed by Big Blue Bubble Inc. It is based on the popular game My Singing Monsters, where you can collect, breed, and listen to musical monsters on different islands. The app allows you to conduct an orchestra of cute musical monsters and compose your own songs using a powerful and easy-to-use music editor. You can also recreate your favorite songs or use sample songs and tutorials to learn musical notation.

The app has many features and benefits that make it a great tool for music lovers of all ages and skill levels. Here are some of them:

• Dozens of lovable monsters with unique sounds: You can choose from over 60 different monsters, each with its own personality and sound. You can mix and match them to create different melodies, harmonies, rhythms, and effects.

• New sounds for rare monsters: You can also use rare monsters that have their own unique sounds that are not found on the original game. These include rare versions of common monsters as well as ethereal, seasonal, and dipster monsters.

• Write original music: You can use a built-in keyboard and a music editor to write your own songs. You can place notes on a staff, adjust their duration, pitch, volume, and octave, and add rests, ties, slurs, accents, dynamics, repeats, tempo changes, time signatures, key signatures, clefs, and more.

• Learn musical notation: You can also use the app to learn musical notation in a fun and memorable way. You can practice with sample songs that are based on classical pieces or original songs from the game. You can also watch tutorials that explain the basics of music theory and notation.

• Record and share songs with friends: You can record your songs and save them on your device or share them with your friends via email or social media. You can also listen to songs from other users or developers and rate them or leave comments.

• Built-in keyboard: You can use a built-in keyboard to play notes or chords on your device. You can also connect an external MIDI keyboard or controller to enhance your experience.

• Play offline when you're on the go: You can play the app offline when you don't have an internet connection or don't want to use data. You can also enjoy the app without any ads or in-app purchases.

To download and install My Singing Monsters Composer, you need an Android device with version 4.0.3 or later or an iOS device with version 8.0 or later. The app costs $4. How to use the app to create your own songs?