top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

Public·19 members
Ben Enriquez
Ben Enriquez

Download Lagu Dj Topeng Side To Side Remix Mp3 dan Video Gratis - Lagu Terbaru

Download Lagu DJ Topeng Side to Side: A Guide for Music Lovers

If you are a fan of catchy and upbeat music, you might have heard of Lagu DJ Topeng Side to Side. This is a popular song that has been remixed by DJ Topeng, a talented Indonesian DJ who has gained a lot of followers on YouTube and TikTok. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this song, including its origin, meaning, lyrics, and how to download and enjoy it.

download lagu dj topeng side to side

What is Lagu DJ Topeng Side to Side?

Lagu DJ Topeng Side to Side is a remix of the original song Side to Side by Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj. The original song was released in 2016 as part of Ariana Grande's third studio album, Dangerous Woman. It is a reggae-pop song that talks about a woman's sexual satisfaction and empowerment.

The origin and meaning of the song

The original song was written by Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Alexander Kronlund, and Ilya Salmanzadeh. It was produced by Martin and Salmanzadeh. The title of the song refers to the soreness that a woman feels after having sex with a man who has a large penis. Ariana Grande confirmed this in an interview with MTV News, saying that the song is about "riding leading to soreness". She also said that the song is "a little bit naughty" and "a little bit playful".

The remix and viral popularity of the song

The remix of the song was created by DJ Topeng, whose real name is Muhammad Rizky. He is a 22-year-old DJ from Jakarta, Indonesia, who started his career in 2018. He is known for his unique style of mixing different genres of music, such as pop, EDM, trap, reggae, and dangdut. He has also remixed other popular songs, such as Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn Malik and Sia, Wavin' Flag by K'naan, and Sanam Re by Arijit Singh.

The remix of Lagu DJ Topeng Side to Side became viral on TikTok in 2020, when many users started using it as a background music for their videos. Some of the videos featured people dancing, lip-syncing, or doing challenges with the song. The remix also gained popularity on YouTube, where it has over 268K views as of June 2023.

The lyrics and translation of the song

The lyrics of the remix are mostly the same as the original song, except for some parts that are in Indonesian. Here are some of the lyrics and their translation:

I've been here all night (Ariana) Aku telah di sini sepanjang malam I've been here all day (Nicki Minaj) Aku telah di sini sepanjang hari And boy, got me walkin' side to side (let them hoes know) Dan nak, kau membuatku berjalan ke samping (biarkan mereka tahu) I'm talkin' to ya Aku berbicara padamu See you standing over there with your body Melihatmu berdiri di sana dengan tubuhmu Feeling like I wanna rock with your body Merasa ingin bergoyang dengan And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin') Dan kita tak perlu memikirkan apa-apa I'm comin' at ya Aku mendekatimu 'Cause I know you got a bad reputation Karena aku tahu kau punya reputasi buruk Doesn't matter, 'cause you give me temptation Tak masalah, karena kau memberiku godaan And we don't gotta think 'bout nothin' ('bout nothin') Dan kita tak perlu memikirkan apa-apa These friends keep talkin' way too much Teman-teman ini terus berbicara terlalu banyak Say I should give you up Bilang aku harus melepaskanmu Can't hear them, no, 'cause I Tak bisa mendengar mereka, tidak, karena aku I've been here all night Aku telah di sini sepanjang malam I've been here all day Aku telah di sini sepanjang hari And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side) Dan nak, kau membuatku berjalan ke samping (ke samping)

You can find the full lyrics and translation of the song on [Genius] or [Lirik Lagu Terbaru].

How to Download Lagu DJ Topeng Side to Side?

If you love the song and want to listen to it offline, you might want to download it to your device. However, before you do that, you should be aware of some benefits and drawbacks of downloading the song.

The benefits of downloading the song

Some of the benefits of downloading the song are:

• You can listen to it anytime and anywhere, even without an internet connection.

• You can save your data and battery life, as you don't have to stream the song online.

• You can create your own playlist and mix the song with other songs that you like.

• You can support the artist and show your appreciation for their work.

The legal and ethical issues of downloading the song

Some of the legal and ethical issues of downloading the song are:

download mp3 kalem side to side dj topeng remix

download video klip side to side dj topeng official

download lagu dj topeng full album terbaru 2023

download lagu dj topeng side to side tiktok viral

download lagu dj topeng side to side slow reggae

download lagu dj topeng side to side feat ariana grande

download lagu dj topeng side to side opus remix

download lagu dj topeng side to side jungle dutch

download lagu dj topeng side to side alight motion preset

download lagu dj topeng side to side dance montage

download lagu dj topeng dusk till dawn x side to side

download lagu dj topeng sanam re x side to side

download lagu dj topeng my stereo heart x side to side

download lagu dj topeng devil inside me x side to side

download lagu dj topeng in da getto x side to side

download lagu dj topeng wiggle x side to side

download lagu dj topeng pal pal dil ke paas x side to side

download lagu dj topeng nainowalene x side to side

download lagu dj topeng tum saath ho x side to side

download lagu dj topeng tiara x side to side

download lagu dj topeng gubuk jadi istana x side to side

download lagu dj topeng kowe milih de e x side to side

download lagu dj topeng lintang ati x side to side

download lagu dj topeng keroncong teteg ati x side to side

download lagu dj topeng safe and sound x side to side

cara download lagu dj topeng side to side gratis

situs download lagu dj topeng side to side terbaik

aplikasi download lagu dj topeng side to side tercepat

website download lagu dj topeng side to side terlengkap

link download lagu dj topeng side to s

• You might violate the copyright laws and intellectual property rights of the original artist and the remix artist.

• You might deprive the artist of their income and royalties from their music.

• You might expose your device to malware and viruses from untrusted sources.

• You might compromise the quality and authenticity of the song.

The best sources and platforms to download the song

If you decide to download the song, you should do it from reliable and legal sources and platforms. Some of them are:

Source/Platform

Features

Price

[YouTube]

You can watch the official video of the remix and download it using a YouTube downloader tool or app.

Free

[Spotify]

You can stream the remix and download it if you have a premium account.

$9.99/month for premium

[Apple Music]

You can stream and download the remix if you have a subscription.

$9.99/month for subscription

[Amazon Music]

You can stream and download the remix if you have a Prime membership or a Music Unlimited plan.

$7.99/month for Prime members, $9.99/month for non-Prime members

[SoundCloud]

You can stream and download the remix if the artist has enabled the download option.

Free or $9.99/month for SoundCloud Go+

How to Enjoy Lagu DJ Topeng Side to Side?

Now that you have downloaded the song, you might wonder how to enjoy it to the fullest. Here are some tips and suggestions for you:

The best ways to listen to the song

Some of the best ways to listen to the song are:

• Use a good pair of headphones or speakers to appreciate the sound quality and bass of the remix.

• Adjust the volume and equalizer settings to suit your preference and mood.

• Create a playlist with other songs that match the vibe and genre of the remix.

• Share the song with your friends and family who might like it too.

The best occasions and moods to play the song

Some of the best occasions and moods to play the song are:

• When you want to have fun and party with your friends.

• When you want to relax and chill with your partner.

• When you want to exercise and work out with some energy and motivation.

• When you want to express yourself and your feelings with some attitude and confidence.

The best dance moves and challenges to do with the song

Some of the best dance moves and challenges to do with the song are:

• The side to side challenge, where you have to move your hips from side to side in sync with the beat of the song.

• The topeng challenge, where you have to wear a mask or a face filter and dance along with the song.

• The tiktok challenge, where you have to make a short video of yourself dancing or lip-syncing to the song and post it on TikTok.

• The freestyle challenge, where you have to improvise your own dance moves and show off your creativity and skills with the song.

Conclusion

Lagu DJ Topeng Side to Side is a remix of the original song Side to Side by Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj. It is a catchy and upbeat song that has been popularized by DJ Topeng, an Indonesian DJ who has a lot of fans on YouTube and TikTok. The

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page