top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

Public·19 members
Abdelhamid Charef
Abdelhamid Charef

T.I. (TI) Discography @ 320 (7Albums)(RAP)(by Dragan09)

T.I. (TI) Discography @ 320 (7Albums)(RAP)(by dragan09)

T.I. is one of the most influential and successful rappers of the 21st century. He has released eleven studio albums, one compilation album, one remix album, four extended plays, 13 mixtapes, and over 100 singles. He has also won three Grammy Awards and starred in several movies. In this article, we will review his discography and highlight some of his best albums and songs.

T.I. (TI) Discography @ 320 (7Albums)(RAP)(by dragan09)

Trap Muzik (2003)

Trap Muzik is T.I.'s second studio album and his first under his own label, Grand Hustle Records. It is widely considered as one of the pioneering albums of the trap music genre, which combines Southern hip hop with elements of crunk, gangsta rap, and R&B. The album features guest appearances from 8Ball & MJG, Jazze Pha, Bun B, Mac Boney, and more. It also includes the hit singles "24's", "Rubber Band Man", and "Let's Get Away". The album debuted at number four on the US Billboard 200 chart and was certified platinum by the RIAA. Trap Muzik showcases T.I.'s lyrical skills, charisma, and street credibility, as well as his ability to craft catchy hooks and beats.

Some of the standout tracks from Trap Muzik are:

• "24's": The lead single from the album, which samples "10 Crack Commandments" by The Notorious B.I.G. and "Top Billin'" by Audio Two. The song is an anthem for T.I.'s hometown of Atlanta and its car culture. It peaked at number 78 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.

• "Rubber Band Man": The second single from the album, which was inspired by T.I.'s habit of wearing rubber bands around his wrist to signify his wealth. The song features a catchy chorus and a sample of "Rubberband Man" by The Spinners. It peaked at number 30 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.

• "Let's Get Away": The third single from the album, which features vocals from Jazze Pha. The song is a smooth and romantic track that samples "Daydreaming" by Aretha Franklin. It peaked at number 35 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.

King (2006)

King is T.I.'s fourth studio album and his most commercially successful one to date. It was released in conjunction with his debut film, ATL, in which he starred as the main character. The album features guest appearances from Pharrell Williams, Jamie Foxx, Young Jeezy, UGK, Common, B.G., Young Dro, and more. It also includes the hit singles "What You Know", "Why You Wanna", "Live in the Sky", and "Top Back". The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and sold over half a million copies in its first week. It was also certified platinum by the RIAA. King received critical acclaim for its production, diversity, and maturity, as well as T.I.'s confident and versatile performance.

Some of the standout tracks from King are:

• "What You Know": The lead single from the album, which samples "Hey Joe" by Jimi Hendrix and "In da Club" by 50 Cent. The song is a hard-hitting and boastful track that showcases T.I.'s dominance in the rap game. It peaked at number three on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance.

• "Why You Wanna": The second single from the album, which samples "Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless)" by Crystal Waters. The song is a smooth and catchy track that expresses T.I.'s attraction to a woman who is already in a relationship. It peaked at number nine on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.

• "Live in the Sky": The third single from the album, which features vocals from Jamie Foxx. The song is a soulful and emotional track that pays tribute to T.I.'s late friends and family members. It peaked at number 57 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Paper Trail (2008)

Paper Trail is T.I.'s sixth studio album and his last one before serving a prison sentence for federal weapons charges. It was named after his habit of writing his lyrics on paper, unlike his previous albums, which he recorded without writing. The album features guest appearances from Rihanna, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, Usher, John Legend, Justin Timberlake, and more. It also includes the hit singles "Whatever You Like", "Live Your Life", "Dead and Gone", and "Swagga Like Us". The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and sold over half a million copies in its first week. It was also certified double platinum by the RIAA. Paper Trail received positive reviews for its production, hooks, and lyrics, as well as T.I.'s honesty and introspection.

Some of the standout tracks from Paper Trail are:

• "Whatever You Like": The lead single from the album, which features T.I. singing to a woman about spoiling her with anything she wants. The song is a pop and R&B crossover that showcases T.I.'s versatility and charisma. It peaked at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and became T.I.'s most successful single to date.

• "Live Your Life": The second single from the album, which features vocals from Rihanna. The song is an uplifting and motivational track that samples "Dragostea Din Tei" by O-Zone. It peaked at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and won a Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.

• "Dead and Gone": The fourth single from the album, which features vocals from Justin Timberlake. The song is a rock and rap fusion that reflects on T.I.'s past mistakes and his desire to move on. It peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.

This article was written by dragan09, a fan of T.I. and his music. You can download his discography at [this link].

Here is the continuation of the HTML article on the topic: "T.I. (TI) Discography @ 320 (7Albums)(RAP)(by dragan09)"

No Mercy (2010)

No Mercy is T.I.'s seventh studio album and his last one before serving a prison sentence for federal weapons charges. It was originally titled King Uncaged, but it was changed due to his legal troubles. The album features guest appearances from The-Dream, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Scarface, Chris Brown, Eminem, Trey Songz, Pharrell, Drake, Christina Aguilera, and Rick Ross, among others. It also includes the singles "Got Your Back", "Get Back Up", "No Mercy", and "That's All She Wrote". The album debuted at number four on the US Billboard 200 chart and sold 159,000 copies in its first week. It was also certified gold by the RIAA. No Mercy received mixed reviews from critics, who praised some of the production and collaborations, but criticized T.I.'s lack of focus and originality.

Some of the standout tracks from No Mercy are:

• "No Mercy": The title track and the seventh single from the album, which features vocals from The-Dream. The song is a somber and reflective track that samples "No Mercy" by The Stranglers. It peaked at number 63 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. You can watch the official video here: [No Mercy].

• "That's All She Wrote": The fourth single from the album, which features vocals from Eminem. The song is a fast-paced and witty track that showcases T.I. and Eminem's rap skills and chemistry. It peaked at number 18 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.

• "Pledge Allegiance": A bonus track from the deluxe edition of the album, which features vocals from Rick Ross. The song is a triumphant and anthemic track that samples "Pledge Allegiance to the Swag" by T.I. and Rick Ross. It peaked at number 80 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.

Here is the continuation of the HTML article on the topic: "T.I. (TI) Discography @ 320 (7Albums)(RAP)(by dragan09)"

Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head (2012)

Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head is T.I.'s eighth studio album and his first one after serving a prison sentence for federal weapons charges. It was inspired by Marvin Gaye's 1972 song and album of the same name, which reflected T.I.'s personal and professional struggles. The album features guest appearances from P!nk, Lil Wayne, André 3000, R. Kelly, Akon, Meek Mill, CeeLo Green, ASAP Rocky, Trae tha Truth, Victoria Monet and Grand Hustle's own D.O.P.E. The album also includes the singles "Go Get It", "Ball", "Trap Back Jumpin", "Sorry", and "Hello". The album debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 chart and sold 179,000 copies in its first week. It was also certified gold by the RIAA. Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head received generally favorable reviews from critics, who praised its production, diversity, and maturity, as well as T.I.'s honesty and introspection.

Some of the standout tracks from Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head are:

• "Sorry": The fifth single from the album, which features vocals from André 3000 and Stacy Barthe. The song is a heartfelt and apologetic track that samples "I'm Sorry" by John Denver. It peaked at number 36 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. André 3000 delivers one of his best verses ever, addressing his hiatus from music and his relationship with Big Boi.

• "Hello": The sixth single from the album, which features vocals from CeeLo Green. The song is a cheerful and optimistic track that samples "Hello" by Lionel Richie. It peaked at number 34 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. The song is a tribute to T.I.'s fans and supporters, who have stuck with him through his ups and downs.

"Guns and Roses": The eighth single from the album, which features vocals from P!nk. The song is a rock and rap fusion that samples "November Rain" by Guns N' Roses. It peaked at number 32 on the US Billboard Hot Rock Songs chart. The song is a metaphor for T.I.'s

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page